Friday, July 18, 2008

Eternal Loner

This I wrote over the past week coz...well..you'll see..It goes..


"In the bliss of solitude,
I scrutinized my attitude.
When in a crowd,
I want to be lonely,
On other occasions,
I crave company.
I guess I like company,
Just as long as it doesn't bother me!

Sincerity is a part of me,
Loyalty comes naturally,
But love continues to play hide-n-seek,
my resolve to find it,is getting weak.

My opinions reflect my psyche,
unsure,undecided,but filled with honesty.
I let anyone and anything bother me,
Yet believe myself to be carefree!

I do have friends,so many,
But do I really trust any?
Don't get me wrong,they're very nice,
but I tend to notice,sweet talk and lies.

Am I any better?Definitely not!
But I still don't like to mix with the lot.
Am I full of contradictions?
I subject myself to introspection.

Sometimes I think I'm a hopeless goner,
or perhaps just the Eternal loner"

- Renju.S.Kumar
18/07/08

Oh by the way I got my 8th sem results....84%...Topped my dept finally...Am I gloating? Definitely!!Its not an everyday occurence,is it?As they say...Better late than never!!!:)

No comments: