Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just like a waving flag!!

That's a popular track this season...K'Naan's "waving flag" that is,what with the football world cup coming up.Quite a catchy tune.And my latest "happy song".Ya,it kinda puts me in a great frame of mind.Tells me - anything is possible,,,and all this even before I discovered what the lyrics were!!!It's probably the spirit of the song.

I was thinking,when a song composed so long ago can carry it's spirit to this day,what about me?
I am indeed a living spirit,aren't I?And a spirit will propagate only what it's been fed on.When that's the kind of simple logic that's being applied,it is only plain old common sense,that you fill your spirit with positive emotions.Shun out anything that makes you feel low.Just smile,believe your happiness is on its way,and wait.Patiently.

Don't ruffle any feathers.Don't exert yourself.If your part is done,the rest will follow.It is coming.Just wait, and watch:)

No comments: