Saturday, May 1, 2010

Been away for a while..

I knew I haven't blogged in while,but I didn't realize it had been this long!Well, my life is beginning to see a lot of positive changes!!For starters,My post has started of on a positive note:) I am now the proud holder of a 2 and 4-wheeler driver's license:P.

I am able to make time to pursue my "original love" - writing.I have composed quite a few poems and articles in these past months.Just that they didn't make it to the blog.Just as well.

Have decided to give my life a new direction.And this time I know it's the right thing because I actually feel good about it!I have never felt more sure of myself in a very long time.Interestingly,I don't even doubt my chances this time around.I think I am finally off my 8-year long exile from myself.How do I know?

My original confidence and arrogance is back!!Go figure!:D

1 comment:

kpm1111 said...

Welcome back :D
"yay!!" for ur license :D