Sunday, August 11, 2013

The delete undelete dilemma

It's been quite sometime since I blogged.And all because someone told me that I become very transparent in my blogs.That one can easily see through me.It was quite an unsettling thought
It made me pretty uncomfortable.I stopped writing.I started introspecting every move of mine.
In the process,I stopped being myself.

I do realize this blog seems like my online diary.And yes,it will be like that coz everytime I write,I put a part of myself into it.With good reason too.I don't write things I dont feel or believe in.Writing is my only passion.Sure,I guess some things are private and should be kept off the cyberspace.

But there is nothing in this blog that I am even remotely ashamed of.So why should I be thinking twice about owning up to my thoughts and feelings.Wouldn't that make me a hypocrite?

There are times when I did consider deleting this blog.But I never could. I cherish this part of me.(And believe me there are not too many things in life that I do cherish).I love writing.I love putting my thoughts out for everyone to see(Egoistic me!!:) Obnoxious?Hell yeah!!

Besides,this is MY blog.Visitors are welcome.Only,they get to read MY thoughts.So enter at your own risk!!

No comments: