Friday, March 6, 2009

The hardest word..

Sorry..I am really very sorry.I apologise for my thoughtlessness.I dedicate this sorry to all those people I have ever hurt,knowingly or unknowingly.I used to have a 'gift' of words.I could 'play' with words.I used to be proud of my gift.Until recently,I didn't realize how dangerous this 'gift' is.I can be pretty lethal with words.I end up hurting people I care about the most in one moment of anger.It is again these words.'Sticks and stones may break your bones'.But any physical wound shall heal eventually.Words.Well,they stay.They leave an impression.Whoever said,"Bolne mein kya jaata hai",should rethink those words.

I have recieved a lot of flak regarding my directness of speech in the past.And I used to think of it as merely being honest.But not everybody needs to know the truth.And sometimes,some truths are best left unsaid.And then again, there are other times when you say things you don't really mean.Most likely in a moment of passionate anger.And then, people take you too literally.
It can crush friendships and relationships.Not everyone can rationalize emotions.If you could rationalize it,it wouldn't be called emotions.

Many things in life can be forgiven.But not a deliberate hurt.No matter how justified it seemed in your anger,when you cool off,you realize the pettiness of it all.Shortness of temper has been my vice for as long as I can remember.Maybe its time I worked on it.

No comments: