Saturday, February 21, 2009

The things I do for you.....

I'm so sure I hate u,
I can vouch for it too,
I hate your smile,
I hate your eyes,
Everything about you,
I despise!!
All your sweet talk,
were big fat lies!
And here I was thinking,
that you were nice!!
I hate having you around,
I hate your voice,your sound.
I hate it when you look at me,
I hate your audacity,
when you ask me,"What's wrong?"
I hate it even more now,
our silence has grown strong.
No!You didn't make any promise,
you are not mine to miss,
I was minding my business,
going my own way.
You were the one who stopped me,
and convinced me to stay.
I've endured the heartache,
had a splendid heartbreak,
You trampled on my heart,
tore me apart,
Ripped through my sentiment,
Left many - a - dent,
The only reason I didn't react,
is coz i love you too much,
To hurt you in the slightest,
by a look,word or touch.
Most of all I thank you,
for teaching me to hate.
After all you were the first,
to ever ask me on a date!!!!

1 comment:

R@vi said...

Hey lady ... i still remember the day wen we met first time in tat mime show(vishu pandit`s), u wrote a poem on which v vr supposed to act. I guess it goes like this ."Oh! my god , wat a pain ...... " ha ha .
When i read ur blog , specially this one ..... ur words can create a ray of hope of many wounded hearts.
Cheer up ......
Renju Rocks...