Thursday, September 25, 2008

Like I care!!!

I composed this poem long back when I was finding it difficult to express my anger in a more tangible manner;)
"Oh!I am so sorry.
But hey! I don't feel so.
You were not cruel
when you left me behind
So when it came to me,
what's with the change of mind?
When you jumped at opportunity,
you were taking a "risk",
when I do the same,
suddenly,I am a selfish OPPORTUNIST?
When you were ahead of me,
I was supposed to be a sport.
Now when I am ahead of you,
suddenly,I am worse than dirt?
Do you know what you are?
You are a hypocrite!!!
For about the only things that suit YOU,
you'll declare to be right.
You used me and refused me,
smothered my voice and confused me!
Now when my mind is finally clear,
what's the matter my dear
Now this may sound rude,
maybe a bit crude:
When I lagged behind,
you left me for the dead.
But now that I'm here,
Sorry pal,my chance to get ahead!!!!"
Its a different thing that I am more than tangible these days!!

No comments: